Avatar: The Movie by James Cameron is Amazing!


I watched it on the very first day it was shown here in the Philippines and I was blown away!

It was like I was carried away into another world! What an experience!

The details on Pandora was well thought and extraordinary! I know it wasn't real but in the movie, it was more real than ever! The Trees, the flying mountains, the flying animals, horses, dogs and other creatures that seem to be real as well!

The love story was not mushy but more of real! With real feelings, real emotions, real love. Good build up from the beginning until they became lovers in the end.

The war and conflict was also amazing. Great consistencies on the characters and personalities.

Great Drama as well. I really thought it was hopeless. I don't want to say this but everybody. Yes, everybody start to die one by one. I even thought even the girl would die.

Overall, great movie. It was worth our time and our money!

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "Avatar: The Movie by James Cameron is Amazing!"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I saw it last night what a movie after see that i would like to say that...The groundbreaking FX work is worth the price of admission alone, while the rollicking adventure story should find fans from eight to 80.

    dsi r4

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger